Pediatric Emergency Assessment and Treatment Course (6 CME)
AED 250 AED 510
- Children admitted to hospital often die within 24 hours of admission. Many of these deaths could be prevented if very sick children are identified soon after their arrival in the health facility, and treatment is started immediately.
- General practitioners and nurses’ activities are complicated and require constant vigilance in providing quality care to the patient. They get limited time to upgrade their knowledge and skills with current advancement in technology.
- This results in possible gap in the integration of knowledge into practice, whereby they are expected by parents to be rationalists, knowledgeable, and collaborative on daily basis.
- The purpose of this course is to identify the knowledge and practice gaps and recommendations suggested by WHO and AHRQ to improve the quality of care of the pediatric patients.
- The course is designed to enable healthcare professionals - specialists or nonspecialists to safely sort out children with emergency in any clinical setting. The aim is to provide a clinical guidance on managing infants and children. Also, the course is design to impact paediatric emergency knowledge, skills and attitudes to any healthcare worker especially in assessing the degree of effect of emergency and treatment according to the assessment results.
Who Should Attend?
The course is designed for all healthcare professionals including but not limited to :
- Accident and Emergency Medicine
- Allied Health Care Professionals
- General Practitioners
- TRIAGE categories
- ABCD concept
- Managing airway and breathing problems
- Recognising circulation and LOC status
- Shock Management
- Controlling diarrhoea
- Managing severe dehydration
- Guidelines in Emergency Triage, Assessment and Treatment
Course regulatory acceptance:
- The Pediatric Emergency Assessment and Treatment Course is accredited by Health Authority Abu Dhabi (HAAD) and is recognised by Dubai Health Authority (DHA) and the Ministry of Health (MoH).
- Accreditation Number: S/O12/347313/2019
- Each session will be granted 6 hours in the Category 1 credit of Department of Health – Abu Dhabi
- Each health professional must claim only those credits that he/she actually spent in the activity.
The more CME Courses you register, the lesser you pay - BIG DISCOUNTS! await for you.
|2 CME Courses||480 AED|
|3 CME Courses||660 AED|