First Aid Training and Certification
First Aid Training enables any person to help victims in critical situation. Sometimes every minute is important, and the Dubai first aid courses are created to give you all the necessary knowledge of how to act during this minute. It is very important to ensure the vital functions of the body of the injured person.
First aid is a complex of measures aimed at saving the life of the victim. That is why in the basic first aid training you won't study medicine. Here, we study the algorithm of behavior in situations involving wounds and injuries. The main goal of these courses is to help people to save the life of other people before the arrival of an ambulance.
If you are interested in first aid training in Dubai, then feel free to contact Eatimad Training Center for additional information on our courses, prices, schedule and the course features. We are always ready to answer your questions.
Basic First Aid Course Overview by Eatimad:
- The ASHI Basic First Aid training program is intended for individuals who are not healthcare providers or professional rescuers but desire or are required to be certified in basic emergency medical care. There are no class prerequisites.
- The goal of Basic First Aid is to help students develop the knowledge, skills, and confidence to respond in a medical emergency.
- The American Safety and Health Institute Certification is recognized internationally and is accredited by Dubai Corporation and Ambulance Services.
- The certification is valid for 2 years
Method of instruction:
- Theory sessions
- Discussion sessions
- Question and answer sessions
- Practice P.P.E skills
- Practice individual and team skills
Topics Covered in the Course by Eatimad:
- Primary Assessment for Unresponsive Person
- Primary Assessment for Responsive Person
- Control of Bleeding
- Impaled Objects
- Open Chest and Abdominal Injury
- Head, neck or back Injury
- Swollen, painful of deformed limb
- Minor Injuries
- Altered Mental Status
- Breathing Difficulty, Shortness of breath
- Using an EpiPen Auto-Injector
- Severe chest and abdominal pain
- Heat and cold emergencies
CPR for Adults, Children and Infants
- High quality CPR and effective rescue breaths using a CPR mask
AED (Automated External Defibrillator) Application for all age groups
Bites and Stings
- Insects, snakes, spider, tick, marine animal and animal bites
Duration: 1 Day
Your First Aid Course would always be my first choice for our Health & Safety needs for our school. The trainers at Eatimad made every course interactive and engage the audience with real life examples tailored to course material. Our staff thoroughly enjoyed the course and have returned to the workplace with a valid first aid certification, but more importantly a confidence to put knowledge into practice. Thank You!!
The First Aid Training carried out by Eatimad was remarkable. The learning environment created was enjoyable as well as educational. The basic first aid training was taught and delivered in such an understandable way without over complicating the subject. Thoroughly relished the course.