Planning & Scheduling Professional Review Course in Dubai
PSP is a skilled planning and scheduling professional with advanced experience in project planning, and developing, monitoring, updating, forecasting and analyzing integrated project schedules. The PSP leads the planning and scheduling process within the AACE International Total Cost Management (TCM) framework. A PSP is able to communicate effectively with all project stakeholders, both internal and external.
- 8 years industry related experience or
- 4 years industry related experience + 4-year industry related college degree
Who should attend?
Planning Engineers and secondary the Cost engineers, Contract engineers, projects managers etc.
- What is Planning? and what is scheduling?
- Inputs and Outputs
- Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Schedule Types
- PERT & Gantt
- LOB & PDM
- Critical Path
- Schedule Quality Analysis
- Schedule Updating and Maintenance
- Earned Value Management
- Change Management
- Schedule Delays
- Delays Analysis
- Revised Schedules & Claims
- Schedule Forecasting & Reporting
- Practical Written Communication – Complex Problems
Engr. Zaid Hani Yousf Mukattash