Planning & Scheduling Professional Review Course
- What is Planning? and what is scheduling?
- Inputs and Outputs
- Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Schedule Types
- PERT & Gantt
- LOB & PDM
- Critical Path
- Schedule Quality Analysis
- Schedule Updating and Maintenance
- Earned Value Management
- Change Management
- Schedule Delays
- Delays Analysis
- Revised Schedules & Claims
- Schedule Forecasting & Reporting
- Practical Written Communication – Complex Problems
About Planning & Scheduling Professional Review Course
PSP is a skilled planning and scheduling professional with advanced experience in project planning, and developing, monitoring, updating, forecasting and analyzing integrated project schedules. The PSP leads the planning and scheduling process within the AACE International Total Cost Management (TCM) framework. A PSP is able to communicate effectively with all project stakeholders, both internal and external.
Engr. Zaid Hani Yousf Mukattash
8 years industry related experience or
4 years industry related experience + 4-year industry related college degree
Who Should Attend
Planning Engineers and secondary the Cost engineers, Contract engineers, projects managers etc.