Managing Stakeholder Expectations
- Describe the importance of effective stakeholder management in federal projects;
- Identify project stakeholders;
- Develop a stakeholder management plan;
- Manage and control stakeholder engagement;
- Create an on-the-job action plan.
About Managing Stakeholder Expectations
Managing Stakeholder Expectations focuses on a stakeholder-based approach in projects and examines what it takes to actively and successfully build and manage relationships with our stakeholders. Aligning with the PMBOK® Guide, Fifth Edition, it focuses on stakeholder identification, stakeholder management planning, managing, and controlling stakeholder engagement. Key inputs, various tools and techniques, and critical outputs are discussed in detail. Participants practice using tools designed to aid in the discovery and management of stakeholder and team expectations.
From senior managers , executives, project managers and project team members.
Basic understanding of A Guide to the Project Management.