Human Factors in Patient Safety Course
Identifying critical incidents, their causes and implications
Understanding of emotions, their impact on others and how they affect performance
Improve effectiveness in:
Understanding behavioural preferences and how they impact on others
Exploring the nature of other’s behavioural preferences looking at their strengths and their shortcomings
Developing action steps and techniques to work with people under stress and to enhance interactions
Applications in self-development and improving personal effectiveness
About Human Factors in Patient Safety
Unfortunately human error cannot be completely avoided; even the most highly trained professional can still make mistakes. This interactive training course will highlight the factors that can influence people and their behaviour and with a clear understanding of human factors, teams can be more aware of potential threats and minimise errors.
This course examines when and where things go wrong, the root causes of error and what can be done in managing these situations when faced with the stresses and strains of everyday work.
At the end of this programme you will be able to:
- To learn skills in reducing medical errors .
- Manage and influence team member behaviour.
- Improve performance of teams under stress.
- master skills of delivering safe and efficient medical services through problem solving techniques and conflict management.
- Design implementation plans to improve effcetctivness and performance of the healthcare team.
- Wednesday, October 4, 2017
- Thursday, October 5, 2017
Method of Instruction
- Case studies
- Role play
- Lectures of the course
- Course completion certificate from the UK
- CME Course certificate with 12 CME
Promotional Price of AED 1500
Regular Registration Price AED 3000
(prices are subject to 5% VAT)
A science graduate and Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma holder, Robin has over 35 years’ experience as a successful commercial, project management, coach, recruitment, and leadership/management specialist. Robin specialises in training, coaching and personal development focused around emotional intelligence, positive psychology and neuroscience. His personable style and energy create an atmosphere in training and facilitation sessions that brings the best out of each individual and allows delegates to flourish and grow.